Friday, October 26, 2007

Maternity Clothes for Sale:





From Anne Gabriel:
Citizens of Humanity Maternity Jeans, Size 30, $125
I bought these Citizen maternity jeans in January when
I was pregnant with my third child and wore them for
several months. I had my baby in September and because
it has been so hot, I couldn't even wear these jeans
postpartum (which is how I rationalized the purchase
to my husband :-). Now, I'm back to my prepregnancy
size, so I don't want to wear maternity clothes
anymore!

These jeans are fantastic! They are so flattering.
They are a size 30 with about a 34" inseam. I know
it's hard to tell if they would fit just by reading
this, so let me tell you that I'm 5'9" and weighed
between 125 and 150lbs. when I wore them. You are
welcome to come over and try them on. I originally
paid $225 for them in January and they are in perfect
condition. I'm asking $125 OBO. The denim is very soft
and it does stretch so it feels good when you're
pregnant.

Brown Corduroy Maternity Pants, Size Small $30--I never wore them.

These are Motherhood brown corduroy pants with light
pink stitching, size small. They are very comfortable.
The length is pretty long--I'm 5'9" and they fit me,
but if you're shorter, you can have them hemmed. These
are great for the first several months of your
pregnancy because they don't have any pregnancy
waistbands, but it is stretchy, so it stretches as you
start to grow.

Please call Anne at 703-503-0063 or email me at
annegabriel2@yahoo.com to set up a time to see them. Thanks!

No comments: