
I made my first on-line diaper purchase today from 1-800- Diapers. Everyone has been telling me about it for months and months and today I made the plunge. In my diaper buying career, I have only bought diapers at a grocery store 3 times and up until 5 minutes ago I have been an avid diaper shopper at Sam's Club in Gaithersburg. I used to buy Pampers there but recently I have been buying Sam's own brand at $10 less a box than Pampers.....
But things have changed..... Sam's just seems sooooooo far away now with a 15month and a 2 1/2 month old. The idea of the diapers coming right to my door is just so appealing. I love that. So I did it and placed my order. BUT I priced out the wipes and desitin and there is no way I can justify buying them online. Even CVS sells desitin cheaper. And don't get me started on the wipes... I can get 740 wipes at Sam's for $14.
What makes this all funny?? I have NEVER and I repeat NEVER been so conscious of pricing wars and saving money like this before in my life. Before I was married I wouldn't blink twice before dropping $200 on a pair of Sevens jeans.... and then another pair and then another pair. I just laugh at myself when I realize that I spend so much time finding the best deals on diapers etc.
Anyway, Sam's in Gaithersburg is too far so I think I will no longer make the drive out there. BJ's just mailed me a free 2 month membership. I have never been there. Does anybody go there? Do you like it? Tell me.
4 comments:
"ON YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE"
I heart 1-800-diapers.com
Did you know that if you refer people (with some special code that they give you when you sign up) that you rack up free dollars when your friends shop on the website? I've racked up probably over $25 from my friends shopping there. Thank you friends!
Omg-- I didn't enter anybody's code... I feel like I owe so many people diaper dollars now!
Here's my referral code if anyone feels so inclined to use it:
ANGA2648
:-)
Post a Comment