
Just in time for Christmas!! This custom made diaper bag is perfect for moms of newborns or toddlers/preschoolers. Whether you're stashing bottles and burpies or sippy cups and snacks, there are plenty of pockets to keep all your stuff organized. All the fabrics can be custom selected (or you can choose from some designs we've already done). The perfect Christmas gift for an expecting, new, or veteran mom! Order by November 30, 2007 and we can have it ready for you in time for the holiday season. E-mail for more details and ordering information: Jennifer.Routh@gmail.com Prices start at $75 and up depending on fabric selection.
Wide shoulder strap – fits on most strollers!
Lining and pockets – two pockets for water bottles or sippies
Pockets for Mom's stuff and the opposite side holds 3-4 diapers and a wipes case
Quilted changing pad with matching fabric on the backside
Changing pad rolled up and tied to store in the case. Case for the changing pad – fits perfectly in the bottom of the bag!
Cell phone pocket on the outer strap means no more missed calls!
6 comments:
January, thanks for passing this along.
Super cute! Is there a website? Can you design a different style of bag, or is it strictly diaper bags?
Hi Celina - a website is in the works and will hopefully be launched in early January. We do have other bags and goodies in the works. Feel free to email me directly if you're interested. :)
Thanks! Jennifer.Routh@gmail.com
Ok, so I know I'm not technically a member of the mom's group, but Celina showed me your blog this weekend.....these bags are totally adorable. I'm going to check them out for sure!
Hey Jen! What is your due date again? When is 'The Tank" coming?
February 18th! But I feel like I should be birthing any second....sooooo large and uncomfortable! my new email is jenminear@gmail .....sorry I forgot to forward it to you when I changed accounts!
Post a Comment