Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hungry?



For those of you who don't know me, I'm Michelle Neary and I'll be coordinating the food and drink contributions for the monthly Mom's Group.
We need 3 people each month to provide the delicious food and drinks that we enjoy during the meeting. We're going to rotate this responsibility among all members so that each person gets a chance to contribute.
I'll be going down the list of Mom's Group members in order and assigning 3 people monthly to provide the food and drink for that month's meeting. 2 people will be assigned to bring food and 1 person will be assigned to bring juice.
Here are some guidelines for when you are assigned:
Bring enough to serve about 20 people
Bring foods that are easy to clean (not crumbly or likely to stain)
doughnuts or bagels may be a nice option
If you cannot bring food or drink to the month that you are
assigned, please find a substitute for yourself and let me
know who it is so that I can update the list
I will remind you via email of your assignment
Attached is the list of Mom's Group Members from which I will be assigning. I will begin from the top.
This month's assignments for Thurs Dec 6th
Celena Heeter: food
Cielo Tembrina: food
Claire: juice
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns
Thanks so much for your generosity!
Michelle

1 comment:

Cielo said...

I will bring panera bagels and cream cheese.
See you all on Thursday:)