Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goal of the Week

I thought I could throw out one focus area based on our discussion to help us keep truckin' through the month -- This week think about how you can make work more convenient by... STORING CLEANING PRODUCTS CLOSE AT HAND.

If you think you have this one mastered, think outside the box - how convenient is it to clean or declutter your car? What other areas are YOU making convenient to clean this week...share your favorite in the comments and we can all help each other.

4 comments:

Ellen Connolly said...

Elena, your post was the impetus I needed to finally get my car cleaned! It has been on my to do list and now it is done.. thanks for the virtual coaxing. I put plasti grocery bags in seat back pocket to use as trash bags when ever i will need them and a stroage bag of cleaning wipes are in the glove compartment.

Ann Vitz said...

Sometimes when I get in the car I use a baby wipe from my diaper bag to dust the surfaces of the car interior- it only takes a few minutes and those baby wipes are amazing dust magnets! Also we try to live by the rule- whatever you bring into the car you remove from the car- this helps avoid unwanted clutter from building up inside the car.

Lori McGovern said...

We put old towels underneath our kids carseats- this minimizes staining of the fabric (especially in muddy weather) and it is easy to lift the car seats, pull the towels out and clean them. They also keep crumbs from being ground into the fabric of the seats.

Ellen Connolly said...

Lori! I love that idea. Ann, yours is horrible. (jk... its a good one, too.)