Hello All:
I was wondering if anyone has two used items that I am searching for: a bumbo chair (any color) and a doorway jumpster. I will borrow, rent, or buy! I will check the comments area for anyone that can help me out.
Thank you!
Clara Garzon
Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson
2 comments:
Hi Clara,
This is Maria (Kilner) Sousa. My baby girl has figured out how to get herself out of the bumbo so we have one that you are welcome to borrow (it's mint green). I can give it to my sister-in-law Elena this weekend if that helps it get to you. Let me know: mkilner@gmail.com.
Maria
I think have a doorway jumper you can borrow since I won't be needing it until about December or so...I'll look for it this weekend and send you an email.
Post a Comment