Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Congratulations Elizabeth Hatch!


Elizabeth and her husband, Austin, welcomed baby girl, Beatrice Patricia Mary into the world Tuesday morning. Mother and daughter are doing well.

If you can bring a meal for the Hatch family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

We need volunteers for the following dates:

Wednesday 4/16 Ann Vitz
Friday 4/18 Lourdes Arguello
Monday 4/21 Elena Kilner
Wednesday 4/23 Lori McGovern
Friday 4/25 Stephanie Rao
Monday 4/28 Mary Margaret
Wednesday 4/30 Clare

Please fill up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after 4/28 and all the previous dates are filled- feel free to email Elizabeth to figure out what date would work best.

Thank you for your generosity.

5 comments:

Elena Kilner said...

I'll take Mon 4/21

Elena

Lori McGovern said...

I'll do Wednesday the 23rd. Cannot wait to meet little Beatrice!

Lori McGovern

South Paw said...

I can do Wed April 30th. -Clare

Anonymous said...

I can do Monday, April 28th.
Mary Margaret

Anonymous said...

Welcome Beatrice! I would like to bring a meal on April 25th.

Stephanie Rao