Sunday, April 27, 2008

Congratulations Nicole Gleason!


It’s raining baby girls!!!

Nicole and her husband, Colin, welcomed their third baby and first daughter, Georgia Clare, to the family on Friday, April 25th. She weighs 7 lbs. 4 oz. Both baby and mom are doing great!

If you can bring a meal for the Gleason family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

We need volunteers for the following dates:

Wednesday 4/30 Katie Carney
Friday 5/2 Ellen Connolly
Monday 5/5 Elena Kilner
Wednesday 5/7 Ann Vitz
Friday 5/9 Celina Schneider & Catherine Bishop
Monday 5/12 Laura Beglis

Please fill up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after 5/12 and all the previous dates are filled- feel free to email Nicole to figure out what date would work best.

Thank you!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I can do this Wednesday (4/30)

Lori McGovern said...

I am going to take a meal, but I hesitate to sign up for specific date because my due date is the 30th. Congrats Nicole!

Lori McGovern

Elena Kilner said...

I can do Monday 5/5.

Elena

Ellen Connolly said...

I'll take Friday May 2nd

Celina said...

Catherine and I will take 5/9
Congrats Nicole!

LKBeglis said...

I can do 5/12.

LKBeglis said...

P.S. Any food allergies or restrictions that you are aware of Ann?

South Paw said...

I can do 5/13 (she can freeze it so she wont have food coming out her ears) and will doublecheck with Nicole. thanks, ann.