Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Congratulations Stephanie McAdams!


The Mom’s group baby boom continues!!!
Congratulations McAdams family!

Stephanie, Doug, Grace and Anna welcomed baby Bridget Elizabeth early Saturday morning. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 5.6 oz and was 20 inches long. Mom and daughter are home now and are doing well.

If you can bring a meal for the McAdams family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

We need volunteers for the following dates:

Friday 5/9 Katie
Friday 5/23 Michelle Neary
Monday 5/26
Wednesday 5/28 Stephanie Rao
Friday 5/30 Suzanne Nolte
Monday 6/2 Clare

There is a peanut and nut allergy!

Please fill up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after 6/2 and all the previous dates are filled- feel free to call Stephanie to figure out what date would work best.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Michelle Neary said...

I'll take Friday 5/23

Anonymous said...

I'll cover Friday May 30.

Suzanne Nolte

Anonymous said...

I'll take one over this weekend.
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'll take 5/28th - Stephanie Rao

South Paw said...

I can bring a meal June 2nd- Clare