I've done an exhaustive search looking for a flexible part-time job to make some extra money and I found one that I think is really great. They are looking to hire more people and wanted to pass this on to all of you.
The company is LeafGuard. They make one-piece gutterguard systems to protect your gutters from leaves and debris. They are looking for well-spoken, responsible people with exceptional organizational, communication and people skills. Must have reliable transportation. Responsible for demonstrating products, and generating leads at home shows, outdoor garden shows and community events/festivals.(Basically you stand in the booth and chat with people who stop by and you make appts. with the sales reps if they are really interested. It's a very soft sell).
Position is part time - weekends, some evenings. During summer, some weekdays available. Event scheduleis determined well in advance and therefore flexible.Willing to work with your schedule. Will train.
Please send cover letter and/or resume toKARMEN.DADE@BELDON.COM or call (410)774-2000 and ask to speak to KARMEN DADE.*******PLEASE TELL KARMEN THAT ANNE GABRIEL REFERREDYOU.*****
Location: MD/VA/DC Compensation: $10-14 hour based on experience + bonus. Bonus program allows for unlimited earning potential.
I called Karmen on Monday and went to meet her in person/train and am scheduled to work this Sunday at the Celebrate Fairfax festival. You get paid $14 cash! and you call in your hours the day after you work and they send the check out to you that day. Karmen is a really nice, professional woman and I like her a lot.
There are events going on around the metro area almost every weekend this summer, plus some weekdays. They also have a kiosk at the 8 area Costcos that can be staffed on the weekends, so there are lots of options/places to work. Good luck!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment