Monday, June 02, 2008

Meals For Ann Vitz!

Can you help Ann welcome little Isaac with a meal in the next couple weeks? The Vitz family just moved to Rockville, thier new address is in my e-mail with other information. Please sign up in the comments section for one of the dates below if you are able to help out.

Thanks!

Wed. 6/4 Ellen Connolly
Fri. 6/6 Catherine Bishop
Mon. 6/9 Katie Carney
Wed. 6/11 Lori McGovern
Fri. 6/13 Clare McNiff
Mon. 6/16 Elena Kilner

If you'd like to bring a meal after the dates listed, please contact Ann to set up a time. Also, please remember to give the new mom a break from the dishes with disposable containers when you bring the meal. There are 2 adult eaters and one toddler eater in the Vitz family, no allergies. Ideal drop off time is late morning although if you can't drop something off until later in the day, don't let that stop you. Please call Ann to let her know when you'll be coming. Contact info is provided in my e-mail to the group.

Thanks for your generosity!!!

4 comments:

Lori McGovern said...

I can do Wednesday the 11th.

Catherine said...

I can do friday the 6th.

Katie said...

I can do Monday the 9th

South Paw said...

I can do Friday the 13th. FREAKY FRIDAY!