Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Potty Trained In 1 Day


Not Patrick, but maybe if I read this book he might be!


Celina mentioned to me the other day the concept of a "potty party" that was brought up on Good Morning America. Here is info on the topic. Interesting. Here is her book.

3 comments:

LKBeglis said...

I'm down with the "potty party" idea. Count me in!!!! :-)

Lori McGovern said...

A friend of mine used this and it really worked well for her. However, she waited until he daughter was three... I think the author might even suggest it works better with an older child. I also think you need a doll that goes to the bathroom- perhaps we could buy a doll and pass it around for each potty party in our group! Let me know how it goes Ellen.

Ellen Connolly said...

Lori, that is a good idea. I ordered the book from Amazon and it should arrive in a few days. I will keep you posted.