Sunday, August 10, 2008

Congratulations Katie Carney!

After a successful induction on Friday, Katie and her husband Tim welcomed baby boy Charles Robert Carney into the world. Katie and the Charlie are both happy and healthy. Big sister, Lucy, is looking forward to bringing him home on Sunday.

If you can bring a meal for the Carney family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

We need volunteers for the following dates:
Tuesday 8/12 Ellen Connolly
Wednesday 8/13 Lori McGovern
Friday 8/15 Ann Vitz
Monday 8/18 Anne Gabriel
Wednesday 8/20
Friday 8/22 Celina & Catherine

Please fill up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after 8/25 and all the previous dates are filled- feel free to email Katie to figure out what date would work best.

Thank you for your generosity.

5 comments:

Lori McGovern said...

I can do Wednesday 8/13. Congrats!

Ellen Connolly said...

I will do Tues 8/12

Celina said...

Catherine and I will do Thursday 8/21 (early delivery of the Friday 8/22 meal...)

Anne Gabriel said...

I will do Monday, Aug. 18.

LKBeglis said...

Unfortunately, I can't do the last date since I will be out of town on vacation, but can do early September. Will call to arrange.