Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Congratulations Isabel Caldera and Elena Kilner!

Congratulations to Isabel and Elena on the birth of their babies!

If you can bring a meal for Elena and her family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

Monday 9/8 Laura Beglis
Wednesday 9/10 Lori McGovern
Friday 9/12 Anne Gabriel
Monday 9/15 Colleen Zarzecki
Wednesday 9/17 Lourdes Arguello
Friday 9/19 Sharon Humphries

If you can bring a meal for Isabel and her family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

Monday 9/15 Lourdes Arguello
Wednesday 9/17 Katie
Friday 9/19 Suzanne Nolte
Monday 9/22 Michelle Neary
Wednesday 9/24 Steph Rao
Friday 9/26 Stephanie McAdams

Please up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after all the previous dates are filled- feel free to the mom to figure out what date would work best.

Thank you for your generosity.

10 comments:

Lori McGovern said...

I can bring something for Elena on Wednesday the 10th. Congrats ladies!

LKBeglis said...

I can do Monday, 9/8 for Elena.

Sharon Humphries said...

I can do Friday the 19th for Elena.

Anne Gabriel said...

I can do Friday, Sept. 12 for Elena

Anonymous said...

I'll do Wed. the 17th for Isabel!
Katie

Anonymous said...

I can do Monday 9/15 for Elena.

Colleen Zarzecki

Anonymous said...

I'll do 9/19 for Isabel.
Suzanne N

Anonymous said...

9/24 for Isabel
Steph Rao

Anonymous said...

I can do Mon 9/22 for Isabel. Thanks!
Michelle Neary

Anonymous said...

I will take 9/26 for Isabel :)!
Stephanie McAdams