Saturday, September 06, 2008

I Am a Wrapping Paper Fiend...


...which makes this time of year very pleasant for me. I love Sally Foster gift wrap. It may sound nerdy to love a school fundraiser so much, but I do not care. (side note: I do remember HATING it tremendously in high school and resenting the fact that we were asked to peddle it off to family and neighbor- but times have changed.) I am a lover of gift wrap and totally appreciate a well wrapped present with coordinating ribbon and card.

If you are already so lucky as to have kids in school who are selling it to you then enjoy. If you are dying for your wrapping paper fix, now is your time to stock up for Christmas and the whole year. You can buy from them online.

The pitch: Because it is a school fundraiser, 50% of your entire purchase goes to any school that is a registered Sally Foster distributor. Just fill out the information of your school of choice by clicking the "Give Credit" tab at the top right hand corner of the main page. Choose the second option of: "Group/Account Number
I want to enter in a group account number or search for a group to give credit to." Then enter in your school's information in the second option search box to find your match.
If you don't know a school and you want to buy wrapping paper, you can enter in Avalon School in Gaithersburg, MD (where my husband teaches).

Happy shopping and wrapping!

No comments: