Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meals for the Connolly Family

Congratulations Connolly Family on the birth of your first baby girl!
Penelope Ann is here!

Can you help the Connolly family settle in with a dinner?

There are:
2 adult, 2 child eaters in the home
no known food allergies

Dates needed:
Monday 12/1- Clare McNiff
Wednesday 12/3- Lori McGovern
Friday 12/5 - Meaghan Kane
Monday 12/8 - Celina Schneider
Wednesday 12/10 - Katie Carney
Friday 12/12- Laura Beglis

Check your email for address and more information.

Sign up for a date in a comment below.

Thanks!

9 comments:

LKBeglis said...

I can do Friday, 12/12

Lori McGovern said...

I can do Wednesday, 12/3.

South Paw said...

I can do Monday Dec 1st.

Celina said...

Ellen - I'll do 12/8, I'll give you a call...

Anonymous said...

I can do Wednesday, 12/10.

South Paw said...

Nicole G. is going to do Monday 12/1 doe me b/c I'm sick

Cwhite said...

I can do 12/15! is it okay if i drop off on Sunday?

Meaghan said...

I can do this Friday, 12/5. Can't wait to see the little babe!

Katie said...

I'll do Wednesday 12/10