Well I was feeling a little un-loved that nobody even RSVP'd to the playdate on Wednesday until I noticed the blog says JANUARY instead of December....oops! Lori and I had a lovely playdate on December 10th....unfortunately January 10th is a Saturday and I have a previous engagement that day...but please stay tuned for more info on a January playdate after the holidays.
Also, please note that there WILL NOT be a January 1st Mom's Group meeting in observance of New Years Day.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Elena! That is so sad... and funny! Sorry we missed out for December. I was impressed when I read the first post at Lori's planning far into the future of a new year...!!!!
Elena- I meant to email or call you because I was confused by the date as well! I'm glad you and Lori had a nice time together.
That is MY fault! I posted it. Wow, I must be more overwhelmed than I realized considering I wanted to skip December altogether!
Post a Comment