Thursday, January 29, 2009
Anne's friend started a hauling business
If you need someone to haul your stuff and would like to support a nice entrepeneur, visit http://www.mytruckbud.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson
3 comments:
Hey there--Chris from MyTruckbud.com here. Thank you very much for the link. I had a sudden -- and inexplicable -- huge surge of hits to my site, and I think this link was responsible for it. So, thanks again. I appreciate this more than you know. We all do--particularly my son Joseph who goes through diapers faster than, well, Congress goes through billions...
Best,
Chris
For a bit more info about Chris - he's a good Catholic father, working hard to raise a family. He doesn't expect a bailout or a free lunch...and he provides a great service. My husband and I are expecting a baby and needed to buy a rocking chair. It wouldn't fit in our honda civic, so we asked Chris if he could help us by picking it up. So, if you are moving or needing something picked up, please support Chris! - Anne Judge
To be completely honest, I never said I WOULDN'T take a bail-out, but I promise I would try to at least RESOLVE to turn one down. Honest.
Post a Comment