Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meals for the Nolte Family Sign Up

Congratulations Nolte Family on the birth of your baby girl!
Can you help the Nolte family settle in with a dinner?

There are: 2 adult, 2 child eaters in the home &
no known food allergies

Dates needed:
Monday 2/23- Ann Vitz
Wednesday 2/25-no meat - Katie
Friday 2/27 - no meat - Sharon Humphries
Monday 3/2 - Isabel
Wednesday 3/4- Michelle Neary
Friday 3/6 - no meat - Stephanie McAdams

Check your email for address and more information.
Sign up for a date in a comment below. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sharon Humphries said...

I can do Friday Feb 27th.

Anonymous said...

I'll bring dinner on the 25th:)
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'll do 3/6!

Anonymous said...

I'll bring a meal Monday the 2nd.
Isabel

Ann Vitz said...

I can bring a meal on Mon 2/23

Michelle Neary said...

I can do Wed 3/4. Thanks!
Michelle