Wednesday, February 11, 2009

REMINDER: Play Date

(Dont forget to RSVP to Celina via comment box or her email. See you tomorrow)

Celina Schneider is hosting a play date at her Arlington home on Thursday February 12th at 10 am. She will have coffee (the life giving liquid) and muffins. Please email her at celina_m_heeter@yahoo.com for directions to her house. Hope you can make it.

6 comments:

Ellen Connolly said...

We are so excited to come. I will be there with Pat, Nate and Penny... and a big bag of Goldfish for all.

LKBeglis said...

We'll be there! Thanks for hosting - I will bring chocolate oatmeal cookies to share.

South Paw said...

Ditto sans goldfish and cookies so we'll bring something else! Ellen: maybe a paintball gun perhaps!?

Matthew said...

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning on taking advantage of the nice weather we've been having and have everyone play outside. For those who haven't been over in a while, we have a big fenced-in back yard with a playset! Hope you can make it!

Celina

South Paw said...

Sadly we can't make it now b/c I don't want to share a cold in addition to grapes with everyone. Have fun! -Clare

Anonymous said...

We have an appointment that morning, but are looking forward to joining your playgroup!
Katie