Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tutor Available for All Ages

(Message comes from Danielle O'Leary via Celina Schneider)

Hi Ladies,
I would like to pass on this information from my younger brother, Todd, who will be staying with our family for several months. He is an experienced tutor and is looking for work while he lives here. He is awesome with children. My seven kids absolutely idolize him.

If you don't have a need for this sort of thing, consider passing this on to any families or other groups you may be involved in.

Thank you,
Danielle

please see below:

My name is Todd Dieudonne, and I am available for tutoring in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. I hold a BA in Psychology from the University of California at Los Angeles, and I have more than five years of tutoring experience. I have worked with students age five to 35 in nearly every subject – Math, Science, English, History, etc. My tutoring style focuses first and foremost on helping your child achieve excellence in his/her problem subjects while at the same time helping your child develop essential study skills that lead to lifelong confidence in classroom. Please call or send an email, and we will set up a meeting to discuss you or your child's needs. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Todd Dieudonne
Tmdf18@gmail.com
714-350-8968 cell
703-373-7354 local

No comments: