Friday, March 06, 2009

Consignment Sale in Virginia

For all of you Virginians there's the bi-annual

Lutheran Redeemer Consignment Sale
Fri. March 20th at 7-9pm and
on Sat. Mar 21st from 8-11am
at Lutheran Redeemer Church
1545 Chain Bridge Rd. McLean, VA 22101

I recommend you get there at 6:30 or as soon as the doors open at 7pm on Friday if you are on a hunt for clothes. I went there for the first time in the fall and it was a feeding frenzy...kinda scary actually. The boys' clothes were already picked over by 7:20pm when we got there. Though my friend got a shweeet deal on a double stroller so definitely get there early if you want the good stuff. They have great toys and books too! Bonus: If you are pregnant you get to skip to the front of the long check out line....I got to cut in line with my prego friend! So bring your pregnant selves and/or friends!

No comments: