Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol





I don't know what the consensus is in the Momsresource viewing world on weather American Idol is cool or not, so I am just going to put myself out there. I watch it....almost every week. I became a huge fan about 2 seasons ago. I got on the bandwagon late but I have been enjoying being in the know in the pop culture world ever since. I also follow this blog: Sardonic Catholic Dad. He is a dad (married to this mom) who has got a lot of kids and he writes weekly reviews of American Idol. (I think that is why he watches idol- bc his kids do.) His play by plays and reviews are so entertaining in their own rite that I would recommend reading them even if you are not an Idol viewer...and if you ever miss an episode he has the best recaps. After doing a quick Internet search for an American Idol picture, I came across a website that had an article identifying 1 of the 4 main temperaments to each judge. It is very interesting.

2 comments:

Ann Vitz said...

I do not like being in the same category as Paula!

Sharon Humphries said...

I love idol! I will def check out this guys blog. Thanks!