5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake!!!
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add in the chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes. The cake will rise over the top of the mug but don't' be alarmed!
EAT!!
Notes: You can use any kind of chip, leave out the cocoa and/or use different flavor extracts. This really is for a BIG mug. If you only have regular-sized mugs, mix it in a cereal bowl and pour into two regular coffee mugs.
YUMMERS!
2 comments:
you are trying to make us all blimps!! now that I know how to make the world's fastest chocolate cake I'll be making this daily...even twice daily!!
I am so wanting to try this but I have to wait til Mike gets home so I am not responsible for eating it all!
Post a Comment