Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Today is just one of those days....



1- I feel like a chocolate junkie in with drawl. I have no chocolate in my house... not even baking chips to nibble on...
2- It is cinco de mayo... I have been craving a margarita since I woke up this morning but I don't have stuff for it. Each time I open the fridge I have to re-convince my self that it would NOT be ok to have a glass of wine right now as a substitute. EACH TIME... its just staring at me...
3- When the kids wake up I am seriously considering throwing them in the car and driving 30 minutes to the closest drive-thru Starbucks for a mocha, mocha, mocha, Mocha. MOCHA....and then maybe going another hour and a half to the brew thru.

There is nothing especially crazy about today...but it is just one of those days for some reason. Its not raining, but the sun is not really out either... I am probably just in need of some pick me up girl power in the form of caffeine.

4 comments:

Lori McGovern said...

I wish you lived in Maryland- there is a fun festival for Cinco de Mayo I am taking the kids to right now in downtown Silver Spring complete with drink specials (and a Starbucks). I have had those days Ellen. We need some sun!

Celina said...

Totally!! I have many a day when the wine bottle is teasing me the first time I open the fridge to get the milk for my coffee! HAHAHAHA!!

I think we should have a Mom's Group cocktail party or something...when do we break for summer? Maybe we invite the misters too?

South Paw said...

ahh yes... I should've given you my chocolate chips that I ate the other day he he he not kidding:) a rita sounds so good right now

Ann Vitz said...

So I took my double stroller out the other day and walked to Starbucks expecting to be elevated by a Mocha...

Bleh Bleh Bleh

Gross Gross Gross

I love chocolate (and have a sacred 2pm daily chocolate snack) and I love coffee...but I loathe the mocha.

Vanilla latte for me please.
Whole milk...two pumps...

now that is heaven.