Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome New Baby Brigid Faustina!

Nancy and Pat and their family have a new little beirn!

Brigid Faustina Miggins was born on May 18, weighing 6lb, 14oz and spanning 19 1/2 inches.

If you can help them welcome their new beautiful baby girl with a meal please post on the blog in the comments section which of the following days you are able to cover or email me.

Wednesday 5/27: Colleen Zarzecki/

Friday 5/29: Lori McGovern

Monday 6/1: Meaghan Kane

Wednesday 6/3: Clare

Friday: 6/5: Katie Carney

Monday 6/8: Katie Dana

Thanks so much,

Clare

9 comments:

Lori McGovern said...

I can do Friday the 29th. I cannot wait to meet her!

Wreaklamation said...

I can do Wednesday, May 27.

Colleen Zarzecki

Katie said...

I can do Friday June 5th

Anonymous said...

I'll do the 8th- sorry not before!

Anonymous said...

sorry- the 8th is Katie Dana!

Meaghan said...

I can do Monday, June 1st

Meaghan Kane

Cwhite said...

i can do Monday, June 15, but can I drop it off on Sunday?

LKBeglis said...

I can also do week of June 15th. Let me know what you think would work best!

Anonymous said...

Hello- I don't know if I'm supposed to peak at these comments, but I did and first of all- you all rock! Thanks for the meals- they are such a huge help!!!I will say I've got my hands full, nothing like a home cooked meal to sit down to after a hectic day. Chrissy-dont' have your email or phone, but Sunday's fine. I'm still trying to figure out how these blogs work! haha. thanks ladies!