Come join us! Abby and I will be checking out the Little Tots Summer Fun Series, "Rainforests Alive", next Wed July 1st at 10:30am at The Washingtonian Centre or "Rio" in Gaithersburg Md.
Here's a posting about it from the Washingtonian website:
The Little Tots program at Washingtonian Center features different children's entertainers every other Wednesday on the Lakefront Plaza from June 3 through August 26, 2009. For a full schedule of performers click here. Club members receive the official Little Tots hat and sunglasses plus membership into the Little Tots Loyalty Program. This program entitles you to the many offers, discounts, free meals, etc. throughout Washingtonian Center. These offers are only valid to those members wearing the official Little Tots hat and sunglasses.
To become a member, you may sign your child up at any Little Tots Event for a one-time fee of $5.00 per child. Proceeds from the sale of the hats and sunglasses will benefit the Children's Cancer Foundation.
Driving Directions to Washingtonian Center & Washingtonian Waterfront:Washingtonian Center is conveniently located off I-270, in Gaithersburg, Maryland. - take I-270 to Exit 9B for I-370/Sam Eig Highway- take the first exit for Washingtonian Boulevard - left at bridge into Washingtonian Center & Washingtonian Waterfront
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment