
I thought these tips were great- I will admit that I am a re-gifter! Luckily, I have not made any of the mistakes that she has listed and most of my re-gifting have been successful. Has anyone else ever done this to save money/get rid of that beautiful vase (that you hate, but someone else would love) or just to clear clutter? I even gave my sister an unopened cappuccino machine to give to her friend as a wedding gift. She jazzed it up with nice coffee and beautiful mugs. Perfect- the box was just sitting in my cabinet- never opened! I hate waste. So- in the summer season of weddings and birthdays and all else we need gifts for, I thought this article would be helpful.
Top 10 Regifting Tips for the Thrifty
God Bless,
Lori
Top 10 Regifting Tips for the Thrifty
God Bless,
Lori
No comments:
Post a Comment