Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vinyl tablecloth with elasticized edges!


Ok, I realize that I'm probably a LITTLE over enthusiastic about this but here is my latest childproofing find that I'm totally pumped about. I didn't realize you could get a vinyl tablecloth with elasticized edges....granted it's not the most elegant in the world but it is saving my table from markers, crayons, pb&j and who knows what else! Bed Bath and Beyond has some sizes but my table was an odd size so I had mine custom made at www.justcoveritup.com for $28. I'm seriously considering getting a second to go over the first for extra padding protection....just had to share!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zana said...

Thanks for sharing! I had no idea they made such things. After scraping off playdough and scrubbing marker from my table earlier this week I am totally ready to get one of these.

Celina said...

great find!