
Hello ladies,
I have been helping my dear mother in law, Evelyn (Timmie) Birge Vitz put together a blog based on her cookbook: A Continual Feast.
This cook book follows the Catholic liturgical year: the feasts, the fasts and ordinary times with delicious recipes and stories from the 2000 years of tradition. The blog is meant to highlight some of the favorites from the cookbook as well as introduce some new tasty treats.
We are happy to receive comments with recipe suggestions and the like.
I encourage you to have a look- and to stay tuned as we continually update the blog.
You can use this link to reach the blog:
http://acontinualfeastcontinued.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I never made the connection that this could be a relation of yours! A friend gave us this cookbook soon after we were married and we LOVE it! I love cooking with the Church year- such a great way to really live the liturgy in your home. I will be checking this out- thanks for sharing!
I am one lucky lady, huh!
We are really looking to expanding the recipe collection so stay tuned!!!
Oh my goodness! I received this book as a gift from a friend and never made the connection either! Looking forward to checking out the blog!
Post a Comment