I know you aren't supposed to, but I can't help it. Jen Heil just recommended this book to me: Kathryn Sansone's Woman First, Family Always. It is about this mom of 10 and how she keeps sane. Anyway... when I looked the book up I saw this cover... Uhhh...! Yeah...! She has had 10 kids and looks that great.
Now I haven't read the book yet... I don't even own it yet... But if you look like that after having 10 kids, I am doing WHATEVER this lady says!!!
What more can you tell us about the book, Jen?
1 comment:
I just looked this book up on amazon and read the reader reviews.....Unfortunately, the reviews were not too great. She doesn't really go into detail about HOW she runs the house with ten kids (loading kids up in the morning, making lunches, etc). You can read the reviews, but it sounded like there wasn't a lot of depth to the book. Too bad...it would be interesting to know HOW she really does it.
Post a Comment