Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mom’s Group Meals for Lori McGovern


On Thursday, May 1st Lori and Tim welcomed baby Brendan James McGovern into their family. Mom and son are home now and are doing well.

Don’t put away your aprons just yet!

If you can bring a meal for the McGovern family, kindly post your name and the date in a comment below. Check your email for the address and more information!!!

We need volunteers for the following dates:

Monday 5/5 Elena Kilner
Wednesday 5/7 Ellen Connolly
Thursday 5/8 Lourdes Arguello
No meal needed Friday 5/9
Monday 5/12 Colleen Zarzecki
Wednesday 5/14 Mary Dausch
Friday 5/16 Katie
Monday 5/19 Stephanie Rao

Please fill up these “starter” dates before moving on into other weeks. If you would like to bring a meal after 5/19 and all the previous dates are filled- feel free to call Lori to figure out what date would work best.

Thanks again!

5 comments:

Elena Kilner said...

I'll take Monday 5/5 - Elena

Anonymous said...

I'll take Monday 5/12 -- Colleen Zarzecki

Anonymous said...

I can do Wed, 5/14. -Mary Dausch

Anonymous said...

I'll take the 16th
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'll take May 19th - Stephanie Rao