I took the girls to these last summer and they were really fun. For those of you not familiar with Silver Spring, there is a great fountain that the kids are allowed to play in! Therese used to ask to go "downtown to swim." She loved it! I would always bring extra clothes or a bathing suit (yes, children put on suits and play in the fountain). I would also recommend swim diapers for the little ones. The entertainment is fun too and sometimes that had crafts or balloons and other fun activities. The first one is June 11th and then it looks they are every other Wednesday.
Little Tots
Date: Wed, June 25th 2008Additional Time Info: 10:30 a.m.
Event Tags: Family Friendly
Location: Silver Plaza

1 comment:
This looks GREAT, Lori. Thanks for posting!!! I will def have to take advantage of some of these dates.
Post a Comment