Autumn is here, and there is no better time for family portraits!
Whether you need a new photo for your Christmas card, an updated family portrait for your wall or desk, or a professional photo shoot of your fast-growing wee one(s), Katie Carney Photos is at your service and now accepting fall bookings.
Please check out my work at http://KatieCarneyPhotos.com, and e-mail me today to line up your family photo shoot. Saturdays work best, but they also fill up the quickest, so don't hesitate. I have some weekdays and Sundays availability, as well.
At far better prices and far quicker turnaround than you'll find anywhere else, I provide:
--
Katie G. Carney
http://www.katiecarneyphotos.com
www.gabrielfamilynews.blogspot.com
Whether you need a new photo for your Christmas card, an updated family portrait for your wall or desk, or a professional photo shoot of your fast-growing wee one(s), Katie Carney Photos is at your service and now accepting fall bookings.
Please check out my work at http://KatieCarneyPhotos.com, and e-mail me today to line up your family photo shoot. Saturdays work best, but they also fill up the quickest, so don't hesitate. I have some weekdays and Sundays availability, as well.
At far better prices and far quicker turnaround than you'll find anywhere else, I provide:
- Experienced professional digital photography
- Prints of all sizes for a very reasonable price
- Online galleries and CD-roms so that you can e-mail and print to your heart's content
--
Katie G. Carney
http://www.katiecarneyphotos.com
www.gabrielfamilynews.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment