The big Twin Sale is going to be Saturday, Sept 27th at Julius West MS at 651 Great Falls Road in Rockville. It's open from 9-11, then from 11:30 - 12:30 everything left goes for half price. It costs $2 to get in and they take cash and checks at the registers. This is an awesome place to get everthing you need for kids at really good prices. Everything is high quality and you will save your $2 in the first 30 seconds you're there. I get ALL of my kids' clothes there every fall and spring. They also have furniture, maternity clothes, shoes, books, toys, strollers, backpacks, safety equipment - basically everything. I'll be there volunteering, so I hope to see people there!
Mary Dausch
Mary Dausch
--
Ellen
2 comments:
Do you have to have twins to be admitted? Sorry if that's a dumb question.... I wasn't sure....
April, I think anyone can come.
Post a Comment