Congratulations Laura Beglis on baby boy #2! Luke Alexander Beglis!!!
Elena Kilner is planning to visit Laura Beglis this week and suggested that people drop off freezable dinners to her home by Friday, October 17th so she can bring them to the family.
We are hoping to provide 6 meals.
There are 2 adult eaters and one toddler eater in the Beglis Family.
There is a shrimp food allergy.
You can also bring a meal directly to the Beglis home after Friday October 17th.
Sign up in a comment if you can provide a meal.
Check you email for address information.
Stay tuned for meal sign ups for the Rao family.
Thanks again!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can bring a meal. I'll call Laura to set up a time. :) Yeah Luke!
I plan to bring Laura a meal, too. I'll set it up with her, will probably be Friday or next Tuesday.
Hey Celina, I'm out of town next week, so can I have Friday?
Post a Comment