Hi everyone, Here's a neat event to really get your little ones into the true meaning of Christmas--and teach them a little about St. Francis' invention of the creche. There will be real livestock!! This will probably be good for a laugh too as Pat and I are going to be Mary and Joseph! Feed your kids beore you go because the food I think is not a meal just a snack...and people are free to just drive by, stay for 10 minutes or stay the whole time--you can make it what you'd like.
If I don't see you before Thursday, Merry Christmas!!!
Elena
Come One, Come All!
Interactive Living Nativity
w/Carols (and animals)
Saturday, December 27th
5 - 7 pm
9800 Rosensteel Ave.
Across from Historic St. John's Church
Bring your camera! Dress for the weather! All ages welcome!
Hot Light Fare Served to Warm Us Up!
Lots of Snow or Rain will postpone it until 1/03/09
No comments:
Post a Comment