Congratulations Schneider family on the birth of your first baby girl! Can you help the Schneiders welcome their wee bern with a meal? There are 2 adult, 2 child eaters and no known food allergies.
Dates needed:
Wednesday 1/7- Katie Carney
Friday 1/9 - Laura Beglis
Monday 1/12 - Chrissy White
Wednesday 1/14 -
Friday 1/16- Melanie Hebert
Monday 1/19 - Clare
Monday 2/2- Nancy Miggins
Please check your email for their address and more information. Sign up for a date in a comment below. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can do Friday, 1/9
I will do Wednesday the 7th
I can do Monday the 12, I need to drop it off on Sunday the 11th though. Is that okay?
I can do Friday the 16th.
- Melanie Hebert
Monday the 19th- Clare
CW: Celina says drop of the 11th is great and she'll call u
better late than never, I always say....Feb 2-Monday! Nancy Miggins
Post a Comment