Does anyone else hear their kids screaming when they aren't? Countless times I will be in the shower or taking a nap and be convinced that one or more of my children are crying. I will turn off the shower (shampoo still in hair) to try to get a better listen, you know, to figure out which one it is... I am always stunned when I hear an echoing silence in return. I will be jarred from a nap with utter conviction that I hear my 2 year old bouncing off his bedroom walls instead of napping, only to find when I barge into his room with game face on that he is SOUND asleep nestled peacefully under his covers.
This happens many times. I am going insane.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't worry....it happens to me ALL the time, too!!
YESS!!! Welcome to the mama's madhouse baby.
almost every time I shower while Charlie is napping I'm convinced he is bawling his eyes out. It's always just the pipes. On the flip sleep I don't know how many time I've woken up in the middle of the night to him screaming and when I go in to get him I notice the signs that he has been crying for a really long time.
thought of you ellen b/c i had another 'thought j was crying' moment after shutting the WC door
Post a Comment