
Has anybody used the Beaba Babycook? I have a gift certificate to Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma etc. and I am thinking about getting it. It looks like a great design because it steams and purees the food in the same appliance. I have been wanting to make my own baby food and this kitchen electric seems like it would make the idea become a tangible reality.
Any thoughts on this product?
2 comments:
How much is it? If it's not too expensive maybe it would be great--I have been making my own baby food for Madie and zapping veggies in the microwave and pureeing them in a little hand held processor--really works fine---I wouldn't spend an arm and a leg on it but it probably would be a little more convenient...
worth it- esp since you have a gift certificate--- otherwise I would just go ahead and stick with a mini food prep...
what a great find!!!
Post a Comment