Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner Tonight - Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi


Ran across this recipe today - sounds delish! Thought it would be a good one to post on the moms' blog- Celina

-


MyRecipes Dinner Tonight
Main Recipe Finder My Recipe File Quick & Easy Entertaining Healthy Diet How-To
Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Jan Gautro
March 12, 2009
Sautéed asparagus makes a fine accompaniment. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 pound trimmed asparagus spears; sauté 4 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
See Recipe
Watch the Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi Video
Add to My Recipe File





1 comment:

Catherine said...

Made this on Friday...was delish! I added some bay scallops and mussels, well cuz I can't leave any recipe alone and they were a really good price...awesome. really I'm not lying, it was really really good. & simple.