Melanie is married to Jason and they have 3 kids:
Josh (4) Catherine (2) John David (11 months)
About Me:
I am married to an amazing man who is solid as a rock, so calm and so great with children. He doesn't worry about anything - God definitely knew what I needed.
I love my children tremendously and couldn't imagine doing anything other than being with them every day.
I still have regrets almost every day wishing I had spent more time with them and less time "getting things done".
I'm from Texas and I love it but I have loved living here more than I ever imagined.
In some ways it will be hard to move back to Texas.
I love Mexican food.
I was a math major in college - there was only one other person (a girl) that graduated at the same time as me.
I worked for Andersen (formerly Arthur Andersen) and a small consulting firm before I had kids and I don't miss it a bit.
I love sports but after kids the best I can do is go for a run every now and then and do an exercise video at home (it's awesome by the way if anyone is interested!)
I love college football.
I also love to cook and bake - much more when I have lots of time and someone to clean up after me.
Fill in the blanks:
fondest memory: Just one? those first sleepy, or sleepless, weeks with my husband after having our first child, trying to figure out our new life
soundtrack: Starlight Express
retreat: the outdoors on a beautiful day
wildest dream: I guess I'm not that wild
proudest moment: giving birth to my children
biggest challenge: raising children, getting to bed on time
alarm clock: my cell phone
perfect day: beautiful weather, clean house, exercise, time outside with my family, a good meal and good friends
first job: TCBY
indulgence: Margaritas
last purchase: besides groceries? shoes from Target that I need to return
favorite movie: The Sound of Music
inspiration: mothers of large families and people who suffer with a lot of joy
My life is about diapers, laundry, cooking, cleaning and kids... and I love it.

2 comments:
I love it!
Simon was so excited to see your family photo- and insists on seeing you all again soon.
Thanks for sharing!
I love the police car in the background
Post a Comment